Campus Computer Repair 859.475.5805
“If you’re not delighted with the experience, results and value of your repair – I’ll pay the service charge.”
Owner – Campus Computer Repair
Personal and Professional computer repair for home and small business PC, Mac and iPad users. Campus Computer Repair is a local Lexington computer repair business with a reputation for providing a consistently high level of customer service, fast repair times and reasonable prices. We’ve even been recognized as one of the top 5% of all service providers in the country.
Call us now for a free initial phone consultation and analysis.
Call Now: 859.475.5805
Call for a free consultation and diagnosis or
drop-off your computer at Kennedy’s Wildcat Den
405 S. Limestone St.
I have extremely high standards when dealing with any technology-related company and Campus Computer Repair exceeded them all.Billy S.
Free On-Line Repair Quote
Computer viruses, malware, crapware, spyware, we find it, exterminate it repair Windows and help you make sure it doesn’t come back. We guarantee our work and we even cover you if the problems come back.
Laptop computer repair for hardware and software. Whether it’s a problem with Windows, Viruses, WiFi or Networking; Screens, Hard Drives, Keyboards or Motherboards, we’ll fix it.
On-site Computer Repair
Some computer repair problems are best solved on-site. Printer setup, scanners, networks, servers, desktops and laptop problems; we can come to you and get you running again. Scheduling an appointment is quick and easy and we can often get there the same day.
We’ll replace your broken laptop screen professionally and quickly. Most screen repairs take 1-2 days. We only use high-quality new screens from known and established suppliers.
Sometimes heat or liquid damage or other factors can cause your computer’s motherboard to fail. We have an ace motherboard repair facility and a top-notch technician who can repair most PC motherboards and Apple logic boards.
I’ve worked in the IT business developing software and delivering enterprise-class systems for over 30 years in the US, Europe and Asia. Now we’re employing those skills for customers here in Lexington, KY. My view is that our job is not to just repair computers but to solve customers’ problems – we just happen to be really really good at fixing computers.
- Virus Removal 95%
- Data Recovery 75%
- Laptop Repair 65%
- Customer Support 85%
Apple Mac Repair Technician
Mike has been working with Mac and Apple products for more than 20 years – if your Mac has a problem, chances are he’s seen it before and fixed it. Mike is Apple Certified and has a background in the printing pre-press industry.
- Apple Macintosh 99%
- On-site 80%
- Networking 70%
- Data Recovery 75%
Brock comes to us with a BBA in Management Information Systems from Harding University. Brock is skilled in Database Design, Business Analysis and Networking. Brock does many of our on-site computer repair and network jobs. He’s a gamer and a favourite with customers.
- On-site 85%
- Networking 80%
- Database Design 65%
- Business Analysis 60%
AssistantViolet doesn’t really repair computers here, but don’t tell her that.
- Sight Words 99%
- Single Digit Addition 65%
- Skyping Grandma 80%
- Songs from Frozen 100%
- Over the phone or in our shop; call us and tell us your symptoms. If possible, we’ll recommend some steps you can take yourself to fix the problem or what it will cost for us to fix it.
Clean-up / Speed-up
- Remove spyware, adware and toolbars.
- Fix runaway programs that hog system resources
- Install security and performance updates
- Tune it up to run as if it was our own computer
- Internal and external drives
- Proven non-invasive procedures
- Excellent success rates for non-clicking failures
- Includes retrieval of all data/programs/operating system if possible
- More detail here…
- Remove viruses, malware, spyware, crapware, adware and toolbars.
- We’ll install a proper antivirus, fix security problems, reset your firewall and clear the junk from your browsers.
- Then we’ll tune-up your computer and make is work great again.
Apple Mac Repair
- In-shop or On-site
- Problems with Booting
- Hard Drive Failures and Upgrades
- Memory Failure and Upgrades
- Logic Board Replacement
- Program and Application Problems
- Professional screen replacement
- We only use new screens from our established suppliers
- Quick 1-2 day turnaround on most repairs
- Parts extra (typical screen costs are $50-$100)
On-site Repair (Home)
- Printer set-up, networking problems, other computer problems
- Most computer repairs completed in a “generous” hour
- Additional on-site time charged at $40 per half-hour
On-site Repair (Business)
- PC Tech Support
- Desktop Support
- Remote Desktop Support
- Computer hardware upgrades
- Computer repair
- Data recovery and retrieval
- Wireless Networks
Saved Hard Drives
Campus Computer Repair
Campus Computer Repair – 859.475.5805
252 E. High St.
Campus Computer Repair
In Kennedy’s Wildcat Den 405 S. Limestone St. Lexington, KY
Call us now 1-859-475-5805
On-Call & Phone Support
We also offer out-of-hours support through our sister shop Hartland Computer Repair from 8:00 in the morning until 7:00 at night Mon. through Sat. and from 2:00 until 5:00 on Sunday. Call us, we’re here to help.
If you live or work in South Lexington and need computer repair, we serve that area through our sister-shop, Hartland Computer. We will be happy to help with advice, diagnosis, carry-in or on-site appointments.
Middle of the night? Out of money until payday? Die-hard DIYer? See our Additional Links page for some places to look for help.